Do Actions Based on Commands Provided in Translator's Comments
Plugin source location:
Plugin always attaches itself to the following callback phase:
This plugin allows one to do database-wide operations on internal Serge database based on special commands provided externally as translators' comments coming from translation files. This basically allows you to admin strings/items/translations right from within the translation interface. Obviously, when this plugin is active, ability to add comments to any translation unit should only be given to trusted translators.
Here are the supported commands:
- Set (or replace existing) extra comment for the entire item (all language-specific units).
- Clear the extra comment for the item.
- Append extra comment paragraph (
\n\n+ text) for the entire item (all language-specific units).
- Add (append) `#tag1` to the end of the comment.
- Remove `#tag2` from the comment.
- Skip string (mark as skipped in Serge database, which will remove it from all translation files on the next localization cycle).
- Rewrite all translations for the same source string with the provided translation value. If translation is empty, this will simply remove the translation.
- Rewrite all translations for the same source string with the provided value and mark translations as fuzzy. If the translation is empty, this has the same effect as @rewrite_all (because empty translations can't be fuzzy).